Meet Dr. Sakkal
Saad Sakkal, M.D.
FACE, FACP, FACPE
American Board Certified: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Geriatrics, Internal Medicine.
- Fellowship at George Washington University and the National Institute of Health
- Performed more than 30 years of clinical research in this field with extensive national meeting presentations.
- Dr. Sakkal and Professor A. Michael Albisser developed breakthrough technologies for achieving and maintaining Optimal Diabetes ControlTM, including patented software algorithms that target blood glucose control.
- Emeritus Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, North East Ohio Universities at Rootstown, OH.
- Certified in Obesity Medicine from the American Board of Obesity Medicine.
To speak with Dr. Sakkal, contact the Metabolic Care Center via e-mail at DrSakkal@MetabolicCareCenter.com
"Talent is God-given; be humble. Fame is man-given; be thankful. Conceit is self-given; be careful."
— John Wooden, American basketball coach